From $195 per night midweek or $240 per night on weekends (minimum two nights) for 1-2 guests
- Each additional person is $60 per night up to a maximum of four guests. More than four guests by arrangement. Use of second bedroom for two guests attracts a $30 surcharge.
- The weekend (and public holiday rate) includes provisions for a full, self-cooked breakfast for each person, for each night including eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, orange juice, milk, cereal, bread, a selection of spreads, tea and plunger coffee. The weekend rate also includes one bottle of premium red or white wine per stay. For special requests, please contact us.
- The midweek rate includes provisions for a light breakfast for each person, for each night including cereal, muesli, milk, bread, a selection of spreads, orange juice, tea and plunger coffee.
- The additional rate for children depends on age. Children over 12 are treated a adults ($60.00 per night) and 12 and under stay at half price ($30.00 per night). We can also supply a portacot, high chair and change table for babies and toddlers.
- Normal check in time is 3:00 pm and normal check out is 11:00 am. Early check in and late check out may be available by arrangement.
- All prices shown are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Minimum two nights stay Friday to Sunday. Minimum one night stay Monday to Thursday.
- Rates for bookings of 7 nights or more by negotiation
- Full payment is required on booking
- Refunds are payable if at least 30 days notice of cancellation is given. If less than 30 days notice is given, refunds may be payable if a new booking, or bookings, is/are made for the cancelled dates
- Discount vouchers are honoured by prior arrangement only
- Smoking is not allowed inside the Cottage
- No pets allowed
- The cottage is for enjoyment of paying guests only. Parties and loud music are not permitted
Refunds are only given on at least 30 days notice. For cancellations within 30 days of the booking, a refund may be given if another booking (or bookings) covering the same period is made prior to the original booking date.
When processing a payment you will be transferred to a site which supports SSL based transactions. Your credit card details are not saved by Peppermint Farm Cottages.
Peppermint Farm Cottage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.